Berwick – At the end of World War II, Mr. Lindsay purchased the H.D. Patterson Funeral Service on Cottage Street in Berwick, and later opened the business in the present location, which is the former Nichols property, built in 1910. In the 1970’s, the veranda on the front of the funeral home was closed in to make the Parlour room larger. In 1995, the original section of the building was remodeled. The location still features the original tin ceilings.